Thursday, September 2, 2010

Attitude ....

-
Give me a handful of freedom
so that I can be the delight of life.

Give me a handful of happiness

so that I can be grateful to nature.
Give me a handful of passion

so that I can have a purpose in life.


Give me just one hearty laughter

so that I can conquer the humankind.
Give me at least one song to be called as mine
so that I can restore a moment to be cherished.

Give me a handful of admiration
so that I can walk holding my head held high.

Give me a handful of faith

so that I can love you all over again.
Give me a handful of everything

so that I can have the abundance

to be myself!

And then,

I look into the mirror and
see a pair of eyes,
a bit apprehensive
yet bold and steady;

I straighten my shoulder,

tilt my chin,
and
hold my breath
to confront and accept

each and every layer
of truth and life.

At that juncture,
I know;
even if you don't give me anything
I will accumulate it myself, anyways!
I will live life with fervor, anyways!
I will be myself, anyways!

No comments: